Friday, October 24, 2008

Safe Cleaning Products


So, last year for Christmas I had a strange request...The "Get Clean" starter kit, by Shaklee. My husband couldn't believe I wanted cleaning products as my gift, but I knew they were going to be a little pricey and I couldn't justify buying them. I've now used up almost the entire kit, but there are a few of the products that I loved, and can now just purchase them singly, which is a lot cheaper. Everything is environmentally friendly and safe to use around the house...free of chemicals, etc. The laundry detergent and fabric softener were #1 on my list. They smelled wonderfully and I felt great knowing that I wasn't putting a lot of chemicals into my clothing. I also love the dish detergent,dish soap, and hand wash. I didn't quite feel like the other products were doing the job. Bathrooms need some strong cleaners, in my opinion, but it was worth trying them all so that I know which ones to purchase now.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Melaleuca's Tub n Tile is an awesome bathroom cleaner. Do you know anyone who gets melaleuca who could get some for you to try? If so, it's great, highly recommend it!

Unknown said...

Interesting. Where do you buy these product?

Steve&Melissa said...

Which products did you like the best?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com

lawsuit loans