Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wonderful!

So, I've been a big fan of this author for some time now, and just recently picked up this book again. I haven't read any of her books from cover to cover yet, but I occasionally select a chapter that is pertinent to what I need to know at any given time. She is incredible! Bringing in all aspects of health into one great resource. "This book is for all who believe that it is possible to live our lives fully regardless of our present or past circumstances...It is for those who know that our healing will not be complete until we bring the sacred back into our daily lives." (Northrup) You can pick this book up at Sam's club for 10 bucks...or maybe find it cheaper online, but it is a must have on my book shelf!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com

lawsuit loans